ArtOfTrip Ltd. (Hereinafter: “ArtOfTrip”, or “we”, or “us”) provides an information system (“System”) consisting of a website (“Site”) and mobile applications (“Applications”) for managing tours of organized groups. This document describes how ArtOfTrip gathers, handles and shares information provided to us by the System users subscribed to ArtOfTrip services.
Personal Information is information provided by the System users during its use and without which system implementation is impossible. For example, when registering in the system, the user must provide name, email address, phone number and company name.
To manage the tour, System users (tour organizers) provide information and data about tourists, guides or tour leaders. This information includes first and last names, phone numbers and email addresses.
During its implementation, the System receives 2 types of information:
- Information that the tour organizers inputs and which relates to the tour and its participants, for example: a description of the route map, travel calendar, vouchers, tourist documents, etc.
- Information that is submitted by the users themselves, for example: messages in a group chat, location coordinates, photos, etc.
All this information improves the quality of service provided by the tour organizers and received by the tour participants.
We use and disclose your personal information only in accordance with the methods described in this Policy. For example: we may use and/or disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- To analyze the parameters of the service we provide;
- To analyze your needs as part of our service;
- To improve the quality of the service we provide;
- To contact our customers and inform them about changes in the service we provide and/or the new functionality of the service we provide;
- For market research, planning further development and development of the system so that in the end it is more user friendly for our customers;
- To third parties, in the event of a change in ArtOfTrip corporate structure of or a full or partial sale of the company;
- In cases where we conscientiously believe that the disclosure of information is necessary within the framework of the law and is carried out at the request of the competent state authorities;
- In any other case, upon receipt of your consent.
We undertake reasonable measures to protect your personal information in order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of information. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information provided to us, both during transmission and after receipt thereof. However, no Internet transfer method or digital storage method is 100% secure, and we do not guarantee its absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about the security of our services.
We may store your personal information for a period of time, until you or the tour organizer consider it necessary for diligent provision of services. Information about the employees of service organizers is kept until commercial relations with the service organizer are maintained and if the organizer does not consider it necessary to delete information about a particular employee. The same applies to tourist information collected by tour organizers. Organizers can delete information about any tourist or store it if they consider it necessary for service quality.
If you are a citizen of the European Union, you have the right to request, in accordance with data protection laws, the following:
- To receive a list of your information stored with us;
- Amendment of any information;
- Deletion of any information;
- Limit the processing of your information;
- If the processing of your information depends on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. For example: if you subscribe to the system updates mailing list you can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.
Upon signing a service agreement with travel organizers who use ArtOfTrip services, you enter into commercial relations with such parties. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies implemented by these companies. In some cases, we recommend that you contact these travel organizers to clarify the conditions of using your information.